Title: Electrical Engineer 2
Location: Redmond, WA
Duration: 12-18 Months
· Top of Form
· Develop, design, and implement electrical solutions for consumer electronic products including but not limited to schematic capture, part selection, PCB layout, analysis and validation of prototype systems that meet the goals of the product while managing constraints in space, time, cost, performance, power, signal integrity, timing margins, and manufacturing.
· Direct and coordinate electrical engineering services as required.
· Collaborate with design, firmware, compliance, mechanical engineering, and many other engineering and design disciplines to optimize the overall system of the product.
· Develop project documentation including specifications, schematic diagrams, PCB layouts, schedules and presentations to fully capture and communicate the electrical design to achieve the projects goals.
· BS, MS or PhD in EE required and/or 10-15 years of relevant experience.
· Hands-on experience in design, development and launch of high-volume consumer electronic product is a must.
· Requires strong design skills, managing through ambiguity, and technical problem-solving skills.
· Excellent interpersonal, influencing, leadership, verbal and written communication skills required.
· Experience using Cadence DE-HDL schematic capture and Allegro layout design tools.
· Excellent project management, communication and teamwork skills required.
· Demonstrated ownership of multiple sub-systems and/or a complete simple product (Simple = Mouse or iPod shuffle) and/or experience launching multiple moderately complex to complex consumer electronic products: Moderately Complex = Smart TV/DVD, Complex = smart phone/Xbox.
Did you apply for the job?