Title: HW Test Engineer 2Location: Redmond, WADuration: Logn Term, 12 – 18 MonthsJob Description:
Design verification activities to design quality into our products. Activities include develop and execution test plans and procedures. Perform functional, stress, system, and other types of testing. Identification of test tool requirements, and participation in specification and design reviews. Must be able to execute tests with little to no supervision. Find complex bugs, root cause and track them while recording and informing others of all appropriate and relevant info.
· BS, MS or PhD in EE required and/or 10-15 years of relevant experience.
· Strong electrical engineering fundamentals.
· Experience with battery testing for consumer electronic devices highly desired.
· Knowledge of Visual Basic or C/C++.
· Demonstrates strong design and/or test skills.
· Demonstrates managing through ambiguity, and technical problem-solving skills.
· Excellent interpersonal, influencing, leadership, verbal and written communication skills required.
· Hands-on experience in the development of high-volume consumer electronic product is desired.
· Demonstrated ownership of multiple sub-systems and/or a complete simple product (Simple = Mouse or iPod shuffle) and/or experience launching multiple moderately complex to complex consumer electronic
Did you apply for the job?