Desired candidate will maintain accountability and control of updated flight manuals, flight evaluation documentation, and other required documents and perform tasks associated with:
- Update data in GTIMS, future equivalent systems to GTIMS, and locally-developed computer database systems as required.
- Interface with HARM (Group-level) and SARM (Squadron-level) and personnel to update the Aviation Resource Management System (ARMS) or future equivalent systems to ARMS as required.
- Coordinate with training officer to review and update student/permanent party records, folders and grade books per the applicable AFIs: AFI 11-202V2 and AFI 11-2KC-135V3 as well as associated MAJCOM/Installation supplements, and locally- developed guidance.
- Notify crewmembers, scheduling, and unit leadership of upcoming and overdue testing, evaluation, and training requirements via e-mail, telephone or in-person.
- Generate the following reports/forms as required. All reports produced are government property.
- Evaluation and testing status and trend data reports.
- Provide data to Operations Group Stan/Eval (OGV) for standardization evaluation board (SEB) and as required by Sq/CC or OGV.
- Initiate and maintain GTIMS shells for AF Form 8, Qualification of Aircrew Qualification and provide data as required for monthly STRP.
- Perform testing administrator duties/function for the unit.
- Conduct monthly reviews of assigned/attached crew member evaluation dates and provide updates on completion progress as directed by AFI and locally directed guidance.
- Assist personnel assigned to Stan/Eval as requested in the execution of AFI requirements and provide recommendations to Stan/Eval shops to help track training and readiness status of squadron personnel and attend applicable meetings for training programs (STRP, R&C).
Did you apply for the job?