Job ID: 211911805
The Installation Specialist Assistant is an entry level position that will primarily interact with the Operations, Service, and Sales employees of the Western Washington branches, as well as external customers. The position will work out of the main company warehouse in Seattle, WA. This position reports to the Delivery Manager and Delivery Coordinator as part of the Order Processing Operations Team. This position is intended to be a training position, with promotion to Install Specialist upon demonstrating appropriate vehicle operation and equipment handling skills.
Minimum Expectations of Job Functions:
1 – Safe operation and maintenance of company and rental vehicles and tools
· Delivery vehicles including Sprinter vans, Isuzu box trucks, and larger rental box trucks
· Pallet Jacks, Hand trucks, Stair Climbers, etc.
· Keep manager/supervisor advised immediately of any malfunctions or safety issues
2 – Safe handling of boxed and unboxed inventory
· Equipment is carefully loaded and unloaded from truck
· Equipment is carefully moved within buildings and proper use of stair climbers, hand trucks, and pallet jacks are used when needed
· Equipment is sufficiently secured and blanketed or corner-boarded for transport
· Copiers Northwest and Customer premises are treated with care and caution to avoid damage of their property as well as the machine
· Paperwork (BOL’s, Delivery/Pickup Paperwork, Lease Return Instructions) is completed and accurate for each task by the end of each day
· Damage is immediately reported to manager/supervisor
3– Professional appearance and attitude
· Clean and in good condition black or khaki colored work pants, no blue jeans.
· Clean and in good condition polo or button-down shirt (min of 2 CNW shirts provided to employee), no hooded and/or branded sweatshirts.
· Clean and in good condition dark colored work shoes or boots, no tennis shoes
· No caps or hats, except Company Issued
· Hair and facial hair kept neat, clean, and groomed
· Asks supervisor for additional tasks when not busy
· Offers to help others and give good customer service to internal employees (Can-Do, Will-Do attitude)
4 – Installation Specialist
· Deliver and install copiers, printers, and related equipment for new CNW sales
· Move or pick-up existing equipment, both CNW and non-CNW
· Perform basic networking functions such as entering IP information
· Take care to handle materials and customer site while adhering to safety standards, professional “customer service” demeanor, respect of customer facility, and avoid damage to their place of business.
· Call supervisor immediately with concerns or questions.
· Ability to operate CNW delivery vehicle
· Work with Supervisor for recycling and trash runs for Seattle and other supported locations
· High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
· Experience in document solution or office machine industry preferred BUT NOT REQUIRED.
· 1-2 years of previous part-time or full- time employment.
Skills, Specialized Knowledge and Abilities:
· Must possess outstanding communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, problem solving and customer service skills.
· Self- discipline qualities including; accepting feedback from others, upholding organizational values, supporting organizational goals, willingness to make decisions, keeping commitments.
· Strong attention to detail, strong planning and organizational skills.
· Strong initiative with ability to seek out relevant information prior to making timely decisions.
· Detail oriented with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team setting with peers and colleagues.
· Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks, meet strict deadlines and perform under pressure in a fast- paced work environment.
· Ability to read, understand and follow all company standard operating procedures and guidelines.
· Ability to maintain regular attendance and punctuality requirements.
· Computer skills including Microsoft Office products are a plus
· Critical thinking skills to assist in problem solving
Requirements (Physical, Mental, Environmental Demands)
· Must be able to hear auditory alarms, speak, concentrate, analyze and solve complex issues throughout the course of the workday.
· Ability to work on products in a variety of customer environments.
· Must be able to read and comprehend technical documents.
· Must be able to walk, sit and stand for long periods of time throughout the course of the workday.
· Maybe required to work outside normal business hours including mornings and evenings.
· Must be able to lift 70 pounds on an occasional basis.
Copiers Northwest is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Copiers Northwest is a 50+ million dollar a year company with multiple offices in the Pacific Northwest.