Tri Tec Communications
JOB TITLE: Sales Executive
Since 1990, TRI-TEC Communications has provided great systems and service to businesses in the Greater Puget Sound Area. Our success is based on our unyielding commitment to customer satisfaction. We offer the full scope of overall system components representing the industry’s best line of telecommunications equipment and carrier services. We are a growing company and have current openings for Business Development Specialists (a.k.a. Outside Sales Representatives).
If you are:
· An experienced telecommunications professional and would like to break into sales
· An experienced B2B sales professional and would like to break into telecommunications
· A recent college graduate looking for a great career.
You will find TRI-TEC Communications a rewarding place to work if you are:
· enthusiastic about representing a company designed around delivering world class service and solutions that have an immediate positive impact on our customers bottom line.
· curious by nature and enjoy learning how different businesses and industries work.
· excited about meeting new people and go out of your way to meet them(cold calling, telemarketing and networking with other professionals).
· persistent, understanding that developing successful relationships may involve hearing “NO” many times before hearing a “YES”.
· Highly ethicaland can be trusted to do the right thing by the customer, the company and yourself.
· respect your time and manage it effectively understanding that being busy isn’t always being effective.
· College diploma/university degree or equivalent experience
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills
· Ability to work both individually and in a team environment
· Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
· Proficiency in MS Office tools – Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
· Proficiency in ACT! is a plus
· Commitment to growth in a sales career
· Valid Driver License and dependable vehicle (mileage reimbursed)
Base salary with outstanding commission plan
Full medical and 401k
Product, applications and sales training provided
Cell Phone and expense reimbursement
APPLY by sending your resume to:
Did you apply for the job?