Sewing, Shipping and Maintenance Tech
Makers & "Do"-ers Apply!
(especially if you have manufacturing, production or industrial experience)
- Do you like working with your hands to make tangible products?
- Do you want that work to help make people’s lives more comfortable, safe and fulfilling?
- Do you care about how what you make impacts the world? And are you self-motivated and willing to pitch in where and when needed to get the job done?
You've found your sweet spot!
Your intense attention to detail and quality expectations will be used in a company that values your talent (there is room to grow your skill and paycheck).
You'll be part of a small, tight-knit team. Most have worked here for more than 5 years - so they enjoy and appreciate their teammates and the work that they accomplish.
Temp-to-hire: approximately 3 months to job offer with screamin' good benefits!
Location: Pioneer Square, close to Lumen Field and King St. Station
Industrial Sewers (3 positions needed!)
* Full-time, Mon - Fri, 5:30a - 2p (with some flexibility for public transportation)
* Pay: $20/hr. As your experience grows, so does your pay!
Packaging and Shipping Lead Coordinator
* Full-time, Mon - Fri, 7a - 3:30p
* Pay: $22-$24/hr
* Full-time Mon - Fri, 6a - 2:30p
* Pay: $29-$33/hr