Do you like variety in your day - the ability to solve customer issues using your broad skills in carpentry, handyman work and problem solving?
We are hiring reliable, customer service-focused employees who are both knowledgeable and skilled. You are experienced in many areas of handyman repair and know the value of building relationships with clients. Our team of qualified experts live our code of values of Respect, Integrity, and Customer Focus while having fun in the process!
As Handyman/Carpenter, you are a key member of our team responsible for quality repairs, remodeling, and home improvement projects. You will build customer relationships and uphold our standard for excellent customer service. Exemplifying our code of values, you show respect and courtesy to all customers and employees.
You have a strong background of skilled tradesman experience and have proven communication skills with supervisors, employees, and customers. You are self-motivated, thrive in fast moving environments, and able to manage time to effectively meet deadlines.
Strong compensation driven by your ability to provide a broad range of service to customers. Bonus potential to increase earnings.
- Complete small to medium repairs, remodeling, and home improvement projects
- Communicate with customers about scope of work and cost estimates
- Insure the efficient use of materials and maintain adequate stock of necessary equipment
- Collect payment and/or payment information from customers for work performed
- Keep company vehicle and equipment properly serviced, clean, and in good working order and condition
- Complete invoices, daily route sheets, and weekly reports as required
- Perform other duties as needed which may include cross-training in related positions
- Skilled tradesman with 10 years of experience in home maintenance/repair and remodeling
- Strong carpentry background
- Must have own tools fit for many job types
- Proficiency to navigate tablet based technology
- Team player who can work independently
Benefits: New Van, Gas, Uniforms, Bonus Opportunities, Paid Holidays and Paid Vacations
Proudly Serving these communities: Vancouver, Camas, Ridgefield, Washougal, Orchards, Battle Ground, Salmon Creek, La Center, Venersborg, Hockinson, Brush Prairie,
We are actively interviewing for this position - Apply today and our hiring manager will follow-up!