• Do you want to be a part of something bigger than just a job?
• Are all of the revenue-producing calls going to other technicians?
• Do you currently work in a place where you feel and hear that you are appreciated by co-workers and customers?
Mainstream is growing and we are looking for outstanding Residential Electrician to join our team!
What we offer:
- Our Electricians make between $65,000 to $100,000 per year
- We offer generous bonus and commission structures.
- Our top performers are among the highest-paid technicians in the Northwest. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
- The company supplied, take it home at night, newer and safe, super-cool company truck.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance -- we pay 100% of your health insurance premiums.
- New technology & access to integrated software.
- Retirement Saving: We’ll help you set up a 401(k) with a 4% company match.
- The company provided an iPad, iPhone, uniforms, and tools (excluding hand-tools).
- Stability: We’ve been in business for over 20 years, and we’re only getting better and bigger.
- Ongoing Professional and Personal Development Training Opportunities: both in-house and across the country.
- Community Focus: We are dedicated to serving our customers as well as the greater good; by contributing to both local and global causes.
- Limited On-Call Schedule: We only run true emergencies (i.e., property damage) for existing customers. Everything else gets booked for the next day.
- Office Support: We have all-star Customer Service and Dispatch teams to back you up; so you can focus on the task at hand.
Mainstream has been in business for over 20 years and is committed to providing quality solutions for their customers, all while standing behind our work that gets done right the first time! Don’t believe us? Check out our A+ BBB rating!!
A Mainstream Residential Electrician:
• Diagnoses and repairs electrical systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
• Establishes customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
• Educates and assists customers in choosing the best finance options and maintenance plans.
• Trains and mentors apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs and installations.
• Has an active driver's license in good standing for a minimum of 5 years.
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount of experience.
Sound like a good fit? Let's talk about how together we can be greater together!
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, apply today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer