The Pizza Cook is responsible for skillfully creating delicious meals from the freshest ingredients to achieve delighted experiences for every guest in support of our company-wide mission of offering deliciousness served with graciousness in all that we do. The position is also responsible for preparing foods for restaurant service, performing all station functions in the assigned cooking area, communicating ticket times and potential problems to the Chef on duty, and performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or assigned management of which the employee is capable of performing. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the Chef or Sous Chef, depending on restaurant structure.
• Sets up station according to restaurant guidelines.
• Prepares all food items as directed by adhering to recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications as set by the Chef.
• Prepares, seasons, cooks, tastes, carves, and presents food items which may include soups, meats, vegetables, desserts, and other food products.
• Demonstrates excellent food safety, sanitation, and organizational skills, while completing duties in a timely manner.
• Operates and maintains a variety of kitchen equipment, usually at assigned station.
• Restocks and replenishes all items as needed throughout the shift.
• Maintains a clean and organized station; assists with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of kitchen, walk-in coolers, and all storage areas.
• Assists and supports in other tasks within the scope of the restaurant and kitchen, as needed.
• Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by a manager that the employee is capable of performing.